With buy-in from your teams, you can accomplish practically anything. The challenge is to make your ideas about the future soCLEAR that their people want to make them REAL. I’ve helped leaders implement first-of-a-kind ideas hundreds of times. It’s what I teach on-stage and on-screen as a speaker. Also, what I facilitate behind the scenes as a coach, consultant, and designer.
I will help you make sure your strategies get your team’s support, then become real. Since 2002, my team and I have helped companies successfully tackle change and save time.
· Earned higher exit multiples
· Introduced new retail, restaurant, and hospitality concepts faster and at lower cost
· Found new revenue streams
· Created lasting internal alignment
· Adapted quickly and profitably to market changes
· Launched new services
· Learned to work adaptively
· CSP, DTM,CMC, CCXP, MBA (Thunderbird/ASU)
· 2 billion in earned client value
· FormerIBM eVisionary, thought leader, and practice leader
· 800+clients, 100+ cities, 24 countries
· Top influencer, blogger, influencer, creative leader, innovator, and individual contributor (details upon request)
· Apple,Beeline, Delta Air Lines, Holiday Inn, LeasePlan, McDonald’s, TransitionsOptical, University of Phoenix, and many mid-market brands and businesses too.
I work anywhere in the world using digital interpretation software. When I speak in English, the audience can read and hear me in any of the world’s top 16 languages. Attendees like fully understanding and participating in break-outs and workshops.
"Raising the bar on our own retail executive events to thrill attendees gets harder every year. Putting Customer Experience on stage gave all the attendees and sponsors a way to see how they stop competing with each other and start doing more for their customers. The customer experience way Mike introduced has been almost unanimously adopted by the retail industry."